Tuesday, August 15, 2006


To set(h,) the world on fire
To watch you all dance with the flames
To curse all who love
To love all who curse
To hate more than I can bear
and celebrate in love so fair
To kill as much as one lives
and to live as much as one kills
to die daily and to live forever
to end in ashes and drown in tears
to laugh at it and burn even farther
to sing a song of love
which hurts the world to death

to turn our feelings to the stars
and lead them all to fall
to turn our feelings away
from all ignorance,
and eat the sheeps inside.

To praise the beast and that
that doesn't exist:
to mourn the dead among the living
and celebrate the living among the dead

I want to see you burn
to live in your veins
to tear you apart
and build you anew
I want a nation of vampires
in a blood-like dew
I want the swan of all empires
to disappear among the clouds
and live again the free life

But I have nothing left
save Shaitan, and to watch you all
burn down.
When the last one of you dies,
then can I die!
And when the last one of you lives
then can I live.

I am the anti-matter,
and you my love,
the one I shatter
to introduce sweet fires
among the ether.



I push my fingers to the bone
to crack them, search the stone;
I am all you intend
in it's return, the words to choke
the heart to abandon;
I am the clipping finger
who hides the sun;
the tongue of green seduction
the throat of white blindness;
the claws, the one who can't go back;
the eye inwards who fucks the eye outwards,
the breathing counsciousness
the empty chest in your reflection
the anti-sex in all erection
the milky breats of a fat beast
the serpent of fire among putrid heat
the gate to welcome the One
Cobra legged, sun in hand,
hawk headed, to cut,
to blind, to trap, to see,
to be, to be, to be.












I'm so exhausted,
that I will devour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home