Sunday, June 18, 2006



"4. Thou hast called me, oh accursed and beloved fool.
9. Now know that I, BABALON, would take flesh and come among men."
BABALON
Jack Parsons

Eis a segunda oferenda de sete por sete + 1.
A ti, Babalon: o sémen da estrela de Seth e de Therion.
Que a Vontade realize o banimento sobre todos os que se lhe oponham.
Que o Amor evoque as santas metamorfoses do Dragão e as suas vitórias em desejo.
II
1
1.1
. Shhhh...
. . Hoor
.'. Pa
: : Kraat
2
2.1
: : A black spell has been cast to raise discordia
. ´. You will to separate the two and you will to be one with one
. . Now the dogs of envy ravish upon your soul
. Endure
3.
3.1
. Search for childhood if you wish for Venus favours
. . If she runs in 3, get her in one.
. ' . Let what's inside out, what's outside in
: : and finish the spell
4.
4.1
. I have spoken to you
.. Under the night of PAN
.'. That my actions are as but reflections of my true heart. And I told you the voice of relief
: : Under the night of PAN
5.
5.1
. I did spread myself in light for my delight
. . and I saw that it was good
. ' . The creation of a flesh prision; ashamed, I saw how horefull goodness is
: : I have spilt a New God for liberation. And I have spilt Him from this discusting sex, bathed in white
6.
6.1
. I like to watch the bulls eat the earth, they eat the sons of earth, they eat the corpses
. . The Keeper will throw me in their abyss too. The Keeper will smash my legs and will me to fall
.'. But I know life is but a dream and I the whole creator, no one will hurt me now
: : The beast for the men, the men for the beast

6.2
. She opens her mouth in "O" and sucks the world in a curse
. . She turns into old flesh
. ' . she is the perversion of the Will
: : The vampire witch at the door of Void
7.
7.1
. Silence
.. The spell of Lorelei's music
.'. The dogs surround me, they are my circle, barking and biting, cause I'm no longer there.
: : I am the vampiric call in your every door of perc(f)eption.
"77. Set my star upon your banners and go forward in joy and victory. None shall deny you, and none shall stand before you, because of the Sword of my Brother. Invoke me, call upon me, call me in your convocations and rituals, call upon me in your loves and battles in my name BABALON, wherein is all power given! "
jACK pARSONS
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
There is no law beyond do what thou wilt.
Love is the law, love under will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home