Monday, July 03, 2006



There is but end to us my beloved. We drown in the burning blood of the earth... let me offer this chant trough the depths of your silence now...

A quarta oferta de 7 x 7 + 1.

IV

1.

1.1

. Shadow keepers keep me
. . Many, yet one minded, lead by a darkness so serene
. ' . They teach me of ancient things
: : Blue energy, blue rings...

2.

2.1

. There is a feral force and fire who dresses in red; he has the tail of knowledge, and the horn to wake the dead, make women pregnant, and call to war
. . There is an army of dogs, there are the dogs of envy, the master exorcists, and all those whirlwinds to atract the end and the begining of the world
. ' . There is a queen and that queen is lust, she sits on a throne for Therion to subdue, her's is the net ruled by the king, she is the net and he is the spider "slaves shall obey"
: : I become God, for they shall obey.

2.2.

. Lamed: death as an egg, projecting the abodes of life; death giving birth to life; death is truly life
. . There are no places, there are worlds, there are no worlds, there is the world, there is reality, reality is nothing but perception. There is no being awake, there is no being asleep, there are gates and passages, there are no gates and passages but the corridor of infinity, there is only reality, reality is nothing but perception.
. ' . The ones who gave you birth are none but fornication; they veil their faces to reveal their nature; they won't see you, because you think too much, you are the dream, but they the touch.
: : One to kill and mummify, one to make decay and suck the blood of life, mending for all the world to explode: the red egged eye is set in his throne. Now the virginal bird of wisdom eats it all, Do what thou Wilt, there is no fall.

2.3

. The Temple of the Black Egg and a Cross; The Temple of Six Pillars and a White Singing Maid:
. . The Snow Vestal lights the candles. She is the light that flickers in the night.
. ' . The horned women is clothed with the sun: she is the dealer between the cursed serpent who has risen and the cursed bat bird who has fallen
: : They meet to poison. They meet to poison... The duty of all lovers is to batlle.

3.

3.1

. White walls, white roof, white floor, cubic white
. . There is a secret in desguise, it can't be hidden from the light

. ' . My Will will cumpliment you, while you gaze at me in wrath
: : And, walking on fire, the beast of 30 feet and 1 head, courted by all the valkyres, shalt come to judge me

4.

4.1

. Blank.
. . I search for thy realm, in your realm I call to thee
. ' . In your realm your appearence will throw me back.
: : I dream of nothing but reflections now.

5.

5.1

. I was dreaming of nothing but nothing made manifest as illusion.
. . A valkyre throws in her shadow, a valkyre binds me to her body of stars.
. ' . I am granted three shadows from the world of the living
: : "War on them!" She burns in red! Thus am I awaken from my slumber trough her Will.

6.

6.1

. I change to the colony of insects, I leave the hills of the sun and happily burn in the city of the night
. . I am set to work and I sink in it with confort; I am the owner of every block of existence. I organize it like a machine.
. ' . What calls me back but Babalon in her Black Flame? I See my house back there in the hill, at sunset.
: : I search for the one who calls with such a magnetism, her's is a cry and a lament, her's a weeping, but so madly erotic my Succubine! I bath with you in my dark incubing bathroom of roofs and floors chess-like.

7.

7.1

. On and on, called by the name of correlation. Nobody knows there is something else.
.. We follow the train of our thoughts with heavy shoulders and deep voices.
.'. But I know what's on the other side, and I have come to the knowledge of a world outside.
: : I have entered trough the closed door.

Love is the Law,

Love under Will.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorei...

este culminar de emoçoes..
Asforças reunem-se para que o atributo se reuna e se concretize.



Artemisianna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home